Friday, November 7, 2014

Blog Post 10

Over this course, I have learned many things about education that I did not know before. While in the field, I learned how hard it was for a teacher to make sure all students were engaged while learning at different paces. I also learned how important it is to create a relationship with the student. I enjoyed going to all three of the different schools because not only were they different grade levels, they were also diverse, which isn't something I have experienced.
  In the class, I learned just as much. I learned how critical it is for a student to have a positive attitude for a student,  along with treating every student the same no matter what his or hers interested were. But most importantly, I learned that when a student fails, the teacher fails. often times we are so concerned that a student is doing badly in the class, that we don't take notice that the teacher has a vital role to what is being taught. This class has also created excitement for the preparation of my classroom set up. I learned that the key for a students education is comfortably. By setting up a classroom so that the students feel welcome will carry over to the effort into their education.
  As I walk away from this class, I think the biggest thing I am going to take away is going to be how each student has that one special teacher. That one teacher who impacted and influenced them to take a positive step in education and I want to be that teacher, by being the best I can be every class a teach, no matter what mood I am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment